Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Eagles, Planes and Alan Todd.

The Coastal Currents festival begins this weekend and we're busy with the final plans for our upcoming show of new work from Vic Reeves. Opening on the 13th of September, the exhibition will feature paintings inspired by the "enigmatic" film director Alan Todd's back catalogue of war films, artist's publications and a selection of prints. Oh, and did we mention that Vic has been kind enough to do a limited edition exhibition print for Black Lark?

1 comment:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Just discovered you via Art Watch News - looks interesting and delighted to see you have a blog.

I took part in a few exhibitions in Hastings a couple of years ago then moved out of the area and am now moving back to the area.

If you have a mind to, Google 'Daddy Papersurfer' as I now do my creative rubbish on a blog [and there is also a sculpture section cunningly hidden - only the deranged can find it!].

I'll pop in next time I'm around and say hello [but then I might use my real name so you'll be none the wiser - tee hee]